“Hydra Fire Georgia” offers a wide range of products and services in the field of fire safety, in accordance with the appropriate safety codes and legislative documents certified by the Georgian government.
We aim to provide clients with the service of the highest standard and an extensive selection of products, both compliant with the international standards established the world’s leading countries. To provide this, our company collaborates with many overseas firms that specifically design their products honouring foreign codes of safety such as the British Standard and NFPA.
When working with our clients, our company guarantees:
- Professionalism, qualified advice, and support
- Implementation of innovative technology
- Product quality guarantee
- Competitive pricing
Our mission is to enrich the construction sector by creating a space where all regards of fire safety- from products to services are locally implemented by satisfying the international standards, guaranteed quality, and cost-effectiveness.
Our team consists of highly-skilled and qualified professionals, who have past experience with working on both- local and international projects. This enables us to set a new working standard in the field of fire safety in Georgia.
- Safely stop your work. Shut down equipment that could become unstable or present a hazard. ...
- Leave the building through the nearest door with an EXIT sign. Do not use elevators. ...
- Report to your designated assembly area. ...
- Wait for instructions from emergency responders.